Limerick Time
And now for your reading pleasure, I decided to whip up some limericks. I've been reading a book of nursery rhymes kids and I can't get them out of my head. Now, I challenge anyone to write more of these silly little poems and I'll post them. After America votes, the best limerick will be ***awarded $1,000,000. Just think of all the vacations you could take on that kind of cash. Write in your entry now!
There once were three kids who were naughty
Who refused to go pee on the potty
But thought that instead
They’d go right on the bed
Until all of my sheets became soggy
Alaina knows how to be coy
she knows all the moves to employ
despite dad's intentions
or her brothers protection
she'll always be chasing the boys
My blue eyed, shy little lover
he melts the heart like none other
he craves the attention
of all who would hold him
but the one he loves most is his mother :)
Ethan's a live little wire
such a loud, funny, spit-ball of fire
if he wasn't so sweet
when he sleeps and he eats
I'd look for a way to retire
***all winners subject to, but not limited to, the sole discretion of Christy Jones, who may or may not actually have $1,000,000 pending the winning of the north Carolina lottery. Ms. Jones is not liable for any poorly written or plagiarized material that may end up in this fictitious competition. Any questions as to the validity of your winnings, please contact Ms. Jones' big-time lawyer, Mr. Spencer Scribner
1 comment:
my sister she thinks she's so funny
writing blogs that hurt others tummies
she spews all her pain
in limerick and game
how i laugh from her day thats so crummy.
Post a Comment