Friday, May 04, 2007

We actually did do a couple of fun things while Dad was here . (Besides painting the boys room :) We went to the children's museum, Discovery Place, and out and about around Charlotte. But the kids really only wanted Dad to play the game "Kerplunk" with them and sing the "Goldilocks" song. Over and over and over again. Talk about living it up in North Carolina!

And here is a picture of Alaina chugging down the big cool drink I brought out for Dad while he was mowing the grass. Is there anyone this little diva doesn't have wrapped around her finger?

Most of all, it was just fun chatting it up with Dad. Not everyday that I get him all to myself. The kids loved it as much as I did and they are still asking what happened to Grandpa. Just this morning I found them tip toeing around and they were telling each other to be quite because G-pa was sleeping. Besides the fact he has been in California for a week, I'm not sure how much he would have heard without his hearing aids in. :)

No comments: