Last weekend we took the kids to our NC coast. It was the first time that we've had a chance to visit our beaches here. We rented a small condo right on the beach for a couple nights and were lucky to have absolutely perfect weather for our weekend. It was such a wonderful trip. Sometimes going somewhere ends up being more trouble than it is worth. Not this time. Robert and I decided that we wanted to live the rest of our lives on the beach. (if only those pesty hurricanes didn't land there so often.)
The monsters.

Does this light confuse anyone besides us?

Daddy's Baby Girl. Can you tell how much Laina's Daddy loves her...or how much she loves him?

This was our sunrise on Sunday. I didn't do any touch ups or color changes. Can you believe how gorgeous it was?
5 comments:
I'm leaving a message. This is a trial. Love, Mom
how can I make it so it says, "Mom Scribner said. . ."
Well, here I go again. Love, Mom
Yeah I did it! Love, Mom
What a great trip! I agree, let's all live on the beach and play and not work. What a life.
Christy, are you sure it is a SUNRISE and not a sunset picture you took? I can't believe you got up so early. It is beautiful!
Wonderful memories for all!
Mom Jones
Post a Comment