Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Who says Valentine's day is only a one-day party? We spent the last two days making a ton of cookies and a relatively impressive mess in the kitchen. Yesterday our little friend Preston helped us with our first batch while Ethan was at preschool. Today Ethan was here and was prepared to personally eat all of the leftover sprinkles. The kids had a blast but the pictures pretty much sum it all up, so here ya go.

4 comments:

Emily said...

So fun!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I never remember my user name and password. I'm signing this anonymous. Loved the cookied pictures. Wish I were there! You are a good mother! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I love the cookies!!! It was fun talking to the kids. They are so proud of their art work (sprinkles) It takes a lot of patience for a Mom to help the little ones be such great cooks! I agree with your Mom. You are a good mother!

Love,
Mom Jones

Christy said...

I love my Moms! I'm so lucky to have 2 Moms who are so wonderful and always there when I need them :)