Thursday, February 28, 2008

That's right, I'm blogging about Alaina. Again. That girl is one cheeky little monkey. What is it, exactly, about this mischievous little pixie that make the boys fall all over themselves to please her? Is it the sly smile? The perfectly round belly? The curls? Whatever it is, they can't seem to get enough of her.



Now most of you know what good eaters my monsters are. What you don't know is what we have to look at every time they eat. It isn't a pretty sight, let me tell you. All three have their own individual way of shovin' in the grub...and now I have proof.

Here is Alaina with the daring "Double Shovel."

Many have tried, but few have ever succeeded using Austin's trademark "Backwards Tongue Hook." Yeah, this boy has mad skills. (I don't think I've ever actually used the phrase 'mad skills' before, but I'm likin' it)

Ah, Ethan the dependable. You can't beat the classic, "Shove it in with your fist" method. Though not as flashy as the twins' styles, it's fast and efficient.


Now...this last picture is mainly just to showoff Ethan's gorgeous hair. Thick, soft, luxurious auburn hair. Seriously, this stuff is to die for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you take so many great pictures of your kids! They will thank you one day. Maybe not so much Alaina for that noodle picture :). They are growing up so fast and I haven't met them yet! :(

Becca & Joel said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids are adorable! I don't know if you remember me or not from TVA (we may have even worked together - was it at the Sugar Mill, or Night Show, I can't remember!!!) but I just ran across your blog while updating myself with the Rajaratnam blog and was so excited to see your name! I'd love to get caught up with you guys sometime! E-mail me sometime!
Becca Cartier