So. I'm back. I know I haven't been writing forever which is,
so unlike me, but I've been super busy. I have a lot to catch up on and I'm still pretty pressed for time, so I'll do it a little at a time. First things, first. Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful, calm Thanksgiving with just our little family. Because I've been up to my neck in a million projects I decided to ignore tradition and cheat my way through the holiday. We ordered our meal through Cracker Barrel restaurant and at 4 p.m. we picked it up and brought it home. By 4:30 we were sitting down for our meal, by 5 p.m. we had eaten and by 5:30 we had cleaned up. It was great. Yeah, it would have been better if we had the entire spread full of secret family recipes and our own specialties...but it still would have been eaten in 1/2 hour just the same. Since we didn't have any family coming that really just means a lot of cooking and cleaning up for me. So I decided to save all that effort for Christmas. Here we are for our meal...just look how happy everyone looks. Especially me. :)

We did go around the table a bunch of times to make our Thanksgiving lists. Here is what the kiddies came up with.
EthanAustin &
AlainaSpecial drinks (shakes etc.)
Thanksgiving
My whole family
Daddy
Mama
AlainaAustin
Pirate Stuff
Airplanes
AustinSnoopy
Airplane
Wonderful bed
Toys
Lots and lots and lots of money
Water, pencils and my desk
My glasses
Sophia (friend)
Ethan
Red table and red chairs
Rainbow
AlainaMountainsFamily
Toys
Birthdays
Easting
Daddy
Ethan
Austin
Jesus
Rainbows
No comments:
Post a Comment