Christmas Caroling, Jones Style
Since we can't be at your door-step with cookies and orange rolls in hand, we decided to at least get the caroling done on the blog. (I know...the sweets are the only thing that made enduring the singing worth it.) Seriously. I think that kids stay on one or two notes for each song. But what they lack in musicality, they make up for with volume!
So here they are: the Von-Jones Singers. Enjoy.
We wish you a Merry Christmas
Rudolph the red-nose reindeer
Jingle Bells
Austin is a little crazy about Phineas & Ferb.
And here is the original, in case you just had to know what he was trying to sing. (the kids sing this one none stop. Everyday. I'm losing my mind.)
And the boys were crazy about all of the JibJab emails that Mom was sending out of all the grand-kids. So, they decided to make their own. You have to imagine the music in the background.
2 comments:
Loved the caroling! Best singers that came to our home.
Wow, I didn't know all this activity was going on at your house! Jib Jab! Love, Mom
Post a Comment