Sunday, January 03, 2010

Here is Christmas in pictures. I just don't seem to have time to do a good write up of the whole deal.

The Christmas story. The twinnies are Mary and Joseph. Ethan was the three wise men. Rob was a sheppard...tradition. I was the photographer. It's not in the original story but wouldn't it have been awesome if it was?

Lainy's hair went crazy with static from the blanket.

The hand-written notes let Santa know what to do with the cookies. Alaina's picture of Santa and Rudolph let everyone know who the intended recipients were. Ethan's picture was the one with the cookies saying, "Here is yor coceys. Merry Christmas." Just in case Santa needed directions. And Austin's picture had a picture of himself with Bolt and a snowman. It is titled, "Bolts Crismas." I'm not sure he got the concept of the note to Santa.

Christmas morning started at 5:40 for us...exactly 4 hours after Santa hit the sack.

Rob with his Geocache coins. Don't ask me why he told Santa to get them for him...he just did.
Opening presents.

I guess Santa did a better job this year after all. She, ahem, He got Austin a Stitch just as demanded.

And Santa somehow managed to get Princess an actual Rainbow. Also as directed.

After a fun filled morning we settled into Christmas dinner. I guess the excitement was too much because this was the first time in a long time that the kids didn't eat my food. So after 15 minutes of begging, Rob and I had a nice quiet Christmas dinner by ourselves while the kids got back to playing.

We missed all of you this season and hope your Christmas was filled with Joy!

1 comment:

Doug and Cecile said...

Man, how far behind am i on the blogs. wish we could've helped you eat your dinner. I didn't make one. Woops, forgot, we had a fabulous one--we went to Russ and Kari's and I didn't do a thing but eat. Love, Mom