We had our Scribner Family Reunion at Clear Creak Ranch by Zion's National Park. Everyone in the family was able to make it except Gina and her family (we missed you!) and Josh (Scott's oldest at Scout came....we missed you too!) It was so much fun to have all these kids together. My little kiddies hardly knew what an uncle was and couldn't name one of their cousins if they were in a line-up. Now, after a week reunion and another week here at G-ma's and G-pa's house, they not only are starting to know their cousins, we've got some 'most best friends' in the making. The Ranch that we went to was perfect for all these little ones mostly because we had cabins that had bunks we could throw sleeping bags on. There was
electricity and a common bathroom with showers so we could scrape the dirt of the kids every once and a while. But mostly, the camp was FULL of our family. I have been so home-sick for family lately and I still haven't gotten enough of them. It has been three years since my kids have seen any of their uncles...and all of these little babies have grown up to such beautiful, big kids. I was able to meet Penny, Ellie and Porter for the first time and teach three of four more who their favorite auntie really is. I could write a book about it all but I think a million pictures will be overwhelming enough. Enjoy!
Campfire time. We had a lot of fun around the campfires at night. Our first night we had all turned in a bunch of memories in form of questions to Craig. Craig read them all out and we all laughed the night away
reminiscing funny, embarrassing and silly memories. I'd love to get a copy of that...

The girls,
Alaina, Lucy and
Yve making a fort.

Volleyball games.

Boat rides.

Ethan helped Porter hold the bat and swing while Tommy pitched.

A family hike up in the hills.

Spence, Lisa, Myles and Ellie.

Scribner kids. Lora, Russ, Scott, Craig,
Christy, Jim and Spence. (missing Gina.)

Scott, Jenny, Gracie & Noah.

Kari, Russ, Danny.

Russ,
twinnies and Jack.

Mom & Porter.

Lora, Maggie & Lucy.

Grandma & Grandpa with most of the
grand kids.

Lucy and
Yve with Ethan.

Sassy girls.

Jim, Lucy,
Yve, Ethan, Oliver, Austin.

chow time.

Grand-kids.

The girls.

Ellie.

Grandpa at the ice-cream store.

Kiddies.
Christy & Lora.
Alaina and Gracie.

Next year...same time, same place?
3 comments:
Looks like you are having so much fun! You have such a beautiful big family!! The kids must be in mischief heaven.
Thanks for recording the trip. I'm not sure i'm going to get around to it. It certainly was a fun trip! Love, Mom
You're lucky you like your family! We had a reunion but I avoided it like the plague! Yours looks like fun!
Post a Comment