Here they are...our crazy kiddies about to embark on their week-o-fun.

Off on a treasure hunt.

Even the triplets got to find a hint (with a little help.)

Steamroller. Need I say more?

Talent show. Anna was getting a little brotherly help.

The hand slap game. We also got the same group playing spoons which worked better than I thought it would with that age.

The bummy walk. Rob was the winner with the boys and Arianne kicked butt in with the girls. The kids run was just a load of little cheaters...using their hands and feet. I think they were all disqualified.
Water balloon time. (Do you see Rob joining the fray with the bucket of water? Miraculously he was struck with a wave of self-restraint and nobody got dumped on. A lot of feet got pretty soaked, though.

Talent night with the Levi, Cole & Jet and Jennifer singing itsy bitsy spider.

Devin's birthday. He's in the blue hat.


Some of the birthday crew with Arianne.

The Jones kids: Generation Cool.
1 comment:
An absolutely fantastic Jones' Family Reunion. Happy times! Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment