My very spoiled daughter took a fancy to this particular strip of material. I am working on a jean-
thang and this was from a pair of jeans I cut up.
Every time the girl passed by she would beg to have it. She'd pick it up and hold it and rub it on her face. (
Weird.) I got angry at her and told her that she wasn't going to get it and if she ever mentioned it again...time-out! Yes. I know. Quite dramatic of me. Well...
Alaina wanted it. And what my Laina wants, my Laina gets. (
apparently.) When she was
playing with her brothers, I found a little tutorial online and thought I'd make something out of the material.

And voila! A little/big quilted purse. (
Alaina thought she'd mix it up by modeling on the ground here.)

I salvaged a pocket for the other side.

And a green zipper & bright blue inside to top it off. FUN!

Yes. I know. Spoiled. But look how cute. ;)
5 comments:
i guess its time to move onto more quilted accessories and open up your very own etsy shop. love the purse. laina must feel very special. perhaps you should design a bich bag for austin.
So adorable. Love the jean pocket on the other side. You really should start selling these things- you are so talented!
look at you just whippin' that up! Super cute!
Now, we all want one of those for Christmas!
You are amazing! Can you make me one, fill it with orange rolls and send the kids over? :) Miss you all!
Post a Comment