Here is a rainy, cold weather outfit if I ever saw one. ("Mom! I've got a sweatshirt!") I love it when Alaina dresses herself. And of course, I let her go to school, 'as is.'

Here we are dressed up for Hula Night at church. (outside it was stormin' but inside we were doing the Limbo.)

Alaina wanted to show off her mad hula skillz. The girl is obsessed with Hawaii!


During opening ceremonies for baseball. As the crowd was leaving, the twins' coach had the little ones hold on to each other so they didn't get lost. It was pretty adorable.

At the end of the season, Alaina's cast finally came off and she was able to go up for two days and join the ranks for the Jones family skiers. She was very excited and did very well for a first timer.



1 comment:
You have an AWESOME blog! I love seeing the updates on the family. Let me know when you go to Hawaii. I'm in!
Post a Comment