Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I have lots of things to blog about but I decided to get to that in a little while. For now, I just want to write about my resident Drama Queen.

Last night while I was putting Ethan to bed, we got into a discussion about people who are different and what to do if someone starts to tease that person. Alaina overheard, and before we knew it she had snuck into the room and placed herself in the middle of the conversation. She got so passionate, at one point, acting out a scenario where she was telling off a bully, that Ethan and I were rolling on the bed in laughter. At the end of her little tirade, I decided I had to have some version of it on video. Here is her recap.






Today was mix-match day. The boys give it a valiant effort with their different shoes and socks. Ethan even managed a layered look which was a little more on the wild side. Alaina decided to go all out.

This morning I went to school and watched Alaina's class play. There were about 4 different plays with 4-6 kids in each. Most of the kids read their parts from the book they had and spoke so softly that it was difficult to hear what the stories were about. Alaina proved to be in a class all of her own.

Drama Queen.




1 comment:

Tom and Annette said...

Quite the blog with your Drama Queen. Wish I was there to see the play.