Austin and Ethan both ordered new glasses a couple of weeks ago. They went through all of the frames, trying on at least 15 each. Austin found his and loved them instantly. Robert started laughing as soon as he saw him in them. Why? Can you tell from this picture?

That's right. They both have both of the exact same frames. Like Father like son.
Here is little Lane with one of her lego creations. Meet Miss Lego Lady.

I found a couple pictures I took at 6 months pregnant.
And here I am being goofy.
Two months later, I'm bigger, rounder and apparently, I forgot how to comb my hair and put on make-up. And to make it better, it's a belly picture...'cause I know y'all were just dying to see one.

I've got about 2 1/2 more weeks until baby gets here, so I might even get a 9 month picture this time.
3 comments:
Love your comments. Can't wait to see the pictures. (Right now all I see are blank rectangles).
A couple of your pictures just came up. I must be reading this as you are finishing posting.
I can't think of a comment to make about Austin in the tree.
Yahoo!!! Great belly!!!
Post a Comment