
Jason managed a full two-second push-up before he crumpled down in pure exhaustion. So sad. But also very cute.
It is hard being a month and 1/2 old! And tiring. So tiring, in fact, that the rest of my pictures are taken while he is asleep. It isn't that he is always sleeping...it is just the only time my hands are free to grab the camera.Here he is with his favorite guy - Daddy! (Check out that silly beard-do. Just one of the many, many different ones we see on a weekly basis.) Doesn't Jason look tiny. Isn't it amazing that he is nearly double his lowest weight? He's close to ten pounds now.

Tummy time.

And here is his favorite sleeping position. We've started calling him 'Superman' because awake or asleep, he loves to hold up one arm in front of him like he's about to take off.

And you may remember (I only vaguely do.) that I have three other fantastically wonderful children. Our oldest went to his first Blue and Gold dinner for Cub Scouts. Ethan made this cake for a competition. (I made the frosting and laid out the base of the blue shirt but he made the cake, cut it and rolled out and put on all of the rest of the decorations. (Although the 'I love Scouts' part got on after Robert came home, so I'm wondering if he couldn't help himself from 'helping' out a bit at the end.) But the beads and patches and neck-tie thing were all there before Rob got home. :)

Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of him holding his cake, but here he is getting a bag full of awards. I'm so proud of Ethan for working so hard. And I'm also proud of Robert for helping (making?) him work so hard.

What a good-looking young man he is turning into.
1 comment:
Congrats, Ethan!!! (And Mom and Dad)
Still impatiently waiting to hold little Jason. (Not fair I have to wait 2 1/2 months!!!) Can't believe he has almost doubled his birth weight!
Post a Comment