And as promised, here are some more pictures off my phone. These are mostly of Alaina.
Alaina and BFF Molly. Both have already been in tears with the thought of having to leave each other when we move. :(
And here is Alaina's other BFF. This one isn't leaving her anytime soon.
Here she is finally losing one front tooth. Austin lost both his almost exactly one year ago.
She didn't wait long to lose the other one. She had Daddy pull it out that next morning.
Here is a fun picture of the sun hitting Alaina's hair just right. I didn't do anything to the color on that picture. The sun was making it look like gold.
Here she is being supportive at one of Ethan's baseball games. It was pouring rain.
And finally, here is a picture of the blue-striped-family. The big boys and I didn't realize that blue stripes were so trendy that day. After seeing this picture, I'm thinking I should go get me some.







1 comment:
My favorite is Alaina with her hair in the sunlight. I think you took the picture when we were up last time. I've got to get a copy to carry in my wallet!
Post a Comment