Friday, July 20, 2012

One thing about Washington that I'll miss. Summer. Not Spring/Fall/Winter but yes, I admit it...Summer. When Summer came this year (July 4th...exactly.) we've had a mix of warmish to very warm days. Half have been in the high 60's to low 70's and the other half has been between 75 and 80 degrees. That makes for some very mild days. On one of those warmer 70's days I took the kids to the park. Robert had Jason in Nevada, getting him fitted for hearing aids so I was able to lounge around with the big kids. We had such a relaxing time just enjoying the weather and gorgeous green park.















2 comments:

Tom and Annette said...

A great park! A fun memory in the Washington sunshine.

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

Are you leaving Vancouver? I wanted to email you and call you this week. I am not sure I have your up to date info.