Saturday, December 29, 2012

Last December 21st I got the best early Christmas present I've ever gotten.  Lucky me, it is the gift that keeps on giving.  On the 21st, our sweet little love turned One!  Can you believe it?  I'm so happy/sad.  Happy that we have such a wonderful little son.  Sad that time insists on flying by.

Jason was a little tired by the time we got to cake.  Tired and slightly worried about the giant cake we kept shoving in his face.  The rest of us were having a great time, however.  :)

(By the way, I added a few videos on this post.  Blogger was struggling to accept them, so I had to use photo bucket.  If you want to see the video big enough to actually see who is in it, you should press on the full screen button that looks like a square.  Otherwise, enjoy the micro-videos.)










Here we have our big boy with his brand new build a bear.  I got each of the kids their bears when they were about 1 year old also.  The kids named Jason's bear, "Wilson".  He has red hearing aids.  (isn't that cute? Jason like to eat Wilson's hearing aids almost as much as his own. Pill.)


On Christmas Eve, Jason took a grand total of 7 steps over to Lindi.  We didn't get that one, but the we filmed the next attempt.  It was as many steps, but just as cute.


And here is a little clip of big-boy Jason walking one-handed with daddy. This is all hard work for someone so small, but I think he's up to it. (again, these videos are seriously miniature. Full screen them or you will give yourself a headache trying to stare at them.)

No comments: