The morning that Mom and Dad left us, we decided to have Emmett blessed at home. We have usually had all the kids blessed at church but Mom and Dad wouldn't be in town for another Sunday. It was actually a nice change because, for once, I was able to hear all the wonderful things that Robert said about our little man. It was so great to have one set of parents with us for Emmett's big moment.
Here's our little group.
Look how short I look in these pictures! Granted, I was the only one not wearing shoes but still, my boys are nearly my height and I barely pass Robert's shoulders.
I still look a normal size with baby Emmett, though. I usually wouldn't put all three of these pictures of me and Emmett on my blog, but I've had so very few good hair days, that I'm going for broke. Let's all pretend that I always have my hair neatly done and that I'm wearing makeup!
This was the only picture I got with him where he wasn't screaming his little head off. Pill.





1 comment:
Emmett is such a cutie! It was so special to be there for his blessing. And, yes, Christy, your hair did look great!
Post a Comment