I couldn't believe that it had been so long since we'd seen each other. About 5 years since her wedding. This was the first time, however, that she had ever met my kids. That's just wrong. If we wait that long again, Ethan will be going to college. Well, I won't let that happen. :)
One thing is for sure, time doesn't ever seem to matter when you are with such a great friend. It was good to catch up and fun just to hang out.
In a little over 24 hours, I managed to feed the poor little Connor a bunch of things that he is slightly allergic to or is not use to eating (dairy, sugar, ice-cream) We aren't sure just what treat I gave him that finally made his body react, but by the time he was leaving, he certainly was breaking out from something. I promise, the next time we get a visit, I'll try harder to only eat healthy things. (Please come back again!)
Emmett was being cute, so he got in the post again. ;)
Love this girl and her little guy!




No comments:
Post a Comment