Thursday, March 19, 2015

After we got home from Christmas, Gina and her family came for a visit.  It was a quick visit, and since we mostly just hung out, I didn't get many pictures taken.  Frankly, I think I was sick and tired of taking pictures after that avalanche of pictures I took at Christmas.

We loved having them visit, however, and it was so nice having all of the college kids under our roof.  Can you believe that our little nephews and niece are in college?!  

One night Gina took her family out to see a show.  We stayed home with the little ones, but since they all got all dressed up, I thought it was the perfect time to get a nice picture of each of them.


Bella - Freshman at UCLA


Bryant - Freshman at University of Nevada - Reno


Chey - 9 yrs old


Hunter - Sophomore at Lewis and Clark


Shydon - 7


Thatcher - Senior in High school


Sisters - been this way as long as I can remember...


And here is a little extra picture of Bella...just because I think she's so pretty.  :)


Before we knew it, the kids were all off back to their schools/home.  Who knows when we'll get this fun group all together again?

No comments: