Saturday, July 18, 2015

Boyscout Camp.

Now.  I really don't have any real information about this camp out.  I will let you in on the very few details I have.

This was a weekend trip.

This was with the Scout.

It was to some Falls (that is really a stretch of the imagination, as you will see.)

And some caves.

Robert and the boys really like to camp.

Yup.  That's it.  Here are the photos.  And the incredible informative descriptions that Robert gave me when I went through them.

Here are the Falls.  Rob doesn't remember the name, so I will do the honors.  Let's call it "The Big Dribble."  Because seriously...you gonna call that sorry little spout of water a Fall?


Here is a close up from under the Falls.  Drip.  Drip.  Drip.


Rob says, "It was very cold.  See the ice?"  Yes.  Yes, we do.


Rob says, "The boys hiked up to these caves."  I added, "Oohh.  Was it called Skull Rock?"  He said, "Huh.  Sure."  We have really exciting conversations these days.


Close up of the boys.


Here are some pictures from inside of Skull Mountain.  I thought these were nicely done.  Rob said.  "Oh.  Thanks."  Riveting.




Austin by a couple of trees.


A random mountain somewhere in Nevada.


There you have it.  Boy Scout camping is super cool and memorable.  They'll be talking about this one for years to come, I can just feel it!

1 comment:

Tom and Annette said...

The caves look pretty awesome!