Monday, December 19, 2016

That Monday, we were able to meet up with Mom and Dad at the Academy of Science in San Francisco.  I had never been there before and I really loved it.  Mom and Dad had brought the kids to see it last summer and so they were able to help show us around.


I never understand why the kids think that Robert is the fun parent...


Oh dear.


The tropical conservatory was pretty cool.  And warm.  :)


Emmett and Robert loved pointing out all of the butterflies.


Here are a few more that Alaina found.




Me and my guy.


Ethan loved the white alligator.  (crocodile?  I can never tell which is which.)


resting by the fish.


We had a little fun, and I'm sure we annoyed a few people, by the huge aquarium.  It's just a cool place to take silly pictures.


love.



We had a great day with Mom and Dad and I was personally really happy to have the chance to check out the academy.  I wish we had something like this closer to our house.





1 comment:

Tom and Annette said...

So fun! I never get tired of going to the academy of Science. I love the shadow pics by the aquarium.