Wednesday, February 01, 2017

As soon as school got out, we drove up to Utah for our Christmas break.  Everyone was very pleased to see a bunch of snow on the ground.  They were also happy to know that Spencer and his family were there for a couple of days.  That next morning everyone got decked out in their snow gear and headed out.

The little boys were playing so well together.  I have to note (although I must have said this a million times already) how Emmett copies everything Jason says and does.  We call him Jason's little white shadow."  So when Jason wanted to show off a big chunk of snow...brother made sure he had some to show off as well.  

I just love it when you ask little kids to show you something and they automatically put it straight in front of their faces.


And....take two.


Ethan and Lisa.  Ethan loves being taller than most of his Aunts.  (And Mom, of course.)


Ready for the slopes.


Austin, looking rather dapper.


Spencer


"When was the last time you said, 'Whahoo?'"  (anyone get that quote?)


Laine


Brothers.


boys.


Ellie


Myles


Silly Alaina


Austin.


Spence and Alaina

 

Ethan


Myles.


Emmett, going down on his bum.


Austin.


Moco came out and played with us.


Sweetie.


And when it got too cold, we headed in for hot chocolate and soup.


I went in for good, but later I found these crazies having a snowball fight in the front yard.  I don't know if you can see it, but instead of snowballs, they were using snow-shovels.  That is a serious snow fight.




No comments: