Thursday, March 30, 2017

Valentine's Day 2017

This year we started the day with a little pink awesomeness...and biscuits & gravy.  I didn't make the gravy pink, because let's face it, that's just gross.


Robert pulled a stunt reminiscent of Atascadero days (that'll be about about 19 years ago...)  A giant heart made out of balloons.  


We had a couple of nice little snacks...


This year I did a little something different.  I made 12 cards for Robert and a set of 12 for the kids.  In each of the cards was a different date for the month.  None of them are very big and none of them cost very much money.  The kids' dates are all family dates, things like going to a movie, having a picnic, visiting a museum or going on a hike.  Roberts include mostly similar types of things including a couple of fancier dates like a nice dinner out or a weekend trip.



Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

Mom Scribner said...

Crazy and unbelievable! i'm sure you got all this talent from your mother. Love, Your Mother!