Emmett and I went into Atlanta to visit the zoo. We had a lot of fun walking around and checking out all of the exhibits.
He wanted to go onto the carousal, and took his time before deciding to ride the Cheetah. He was so excited to be on it, unfortunately, when the music started the up and down of the carousal freaked him out. The most mild of all rides and Emmett couldn't handle it. I took one picture of him before I realized I was torturing him.
Immediately after that, I took him down and we found a stationary chair. Immediately, he decided that he now loved the carousal.
He was so pleased, in fact, we went a couple more times.
Emmett loved the zoo. My favorite part was this cool turtle. I've never seen a turtle just hangin' out before. He's so chill.
I love Mommy - Son dates like this.








2 comments:
Ha - I've read this already without being told to open your blog!!!
Woops that was from Mom (Scribner)
Post a Comment