Friday, May 11, 2018

From Jan to Jul this year, Robert was traveling about 60% of time.  It wasn't fun to be without him so much.  He missed Valentine's day, and the worst thing about it was that he wasn't here to reign me in. I do have the tendency to, sometimes, go a little overboard.  So, without Robert here, I managed to get it in my head that the kids needed to wake up on Valentine morning to a giant Heart Attack.  So, I cut and I colored and I taped, until about 2 in the morning.  I can't help myself.

I took pictures after I finished putting it all up, but not when they saw it all...because by then I was sleeping.  :)  



The two little boys got a wall, since we ran out of doors. 




And the down-the-hall shot.


For breakfast we had strawberry cherries.  


And plenty of pink for dinner.

Fruit Jello


Rhubarb-Apple crumble


Roasted beats and potatoes.


And here is the Valentine's Day crew.  I know I may be completely insane, but I just can't help it.  I love these 5 kids SO much!  


Happy Valentine's Day 2018

1 comment:

Tom and Annette said...

Love your Heart Attacks!