For Spring break we spent the majority of the week working and working and working in the yard. Mom and Dad worked right along with us, and together we really got so much done. I didn't get many pictures of the work (too busy) but we got a few of the main projects.
We put together this pretty flower box.
The kids all helped with trimming trees, cutting rose bushes, cleaning up weeds. Me, Mom and Alaina redid the front yard together, which was a bit of a doozy.
I don't have a before picture, but in this picture we had gotten rid of a few bushes and moved those light green bushes from the front to the back.
Alaina and I worked on taking out about 3 roots.
Look at those muscles!
Here is our final product.
Robert and Dad put these boxes together. They look beautiful.
One week it was winter and all the leaves were gone. Then, within two weeks, all these leaves just burst out. It is so green and beautiful now.









No comments:
Post a Comment