Happy Birthday to ME!
44 years old.
Yikes.
Well, to ease me gently into this good year, I woke up early to hear the cheerful clanging of pots and pans. I walked down stairs to see my lovely daughter make orange rolls for me. Orange rolls! It's not even Christmas!
Well...I guess it was here. Christmas in September.
And to make things even better, Austin was making piles and piles of crepes! What a wonderful way to wake up! I choose to have my Birthday every day of the year.
Jason made me this awesome card. It took me a second to figure it out. The cake has four candles under the 'tens' and four candles under the 'ones' or won, as he wrote it. It was the very first time that I liked common core math.
To help top of my day, we rode 10 minutes down the rode to Lake Lanier and went swimming for a couple of hours.
Look at this crazy group. They are standing on the yellow rope.
And...now they aren't.
Twinnies.
My sweetie, boy.
And the lover.
Rob and Austin, hangin' out.
The Rob train.
And when we came home, we got to chow down on these lovely rolls.
Best. Birthday. Ever.
















No comments:
Post a Comment