August Bounty
We planted a whole lotta things in our garden...but only the tomatoes really grew. (Those cucumbers did grow, but they tasted really bitter.) And August was their shining month. We ate tomatoes in yummy salads, salsa and just by themselves. Totally worth it.
We were studying Georgia geography in school, and for one of our field trips, I took the kids up to the mountains and we visited the apple farms.
I sure do love this place.
Of course, when we go back, we had a lot of work to do. And the little boys did their part.
They are cuties!
I also learned how to make homemade yogurt. For this batch, I added fresh peaches. I don't like to brag but it was pretty amazing.
This was our teacher planning meeting.
Emmett walked in one day dressed like Groot.
I found him all over the place...just hanging out.
Sometimes we even got to see his cute face.
Robert and his boys watching Saturday Cartoons.
After weeks of work, Robert fixed up the boat and we were able to take it out on the water for a test run.
It was a success!
We took a dip in Lake Lanier to cool off.
Before heading back.
It was a good way to end the day.
























No comments:
Post a Comment