Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Pathetic Baby

All three kids have been passing around a rather nasty cough/cold all week. Saturday and Sunday were Ethan's worst days, Monday was Alaina's and today was Austin's. Besides the whining and general crankiness that the other two kids displayed, Austin brings sickness to a whole new level by insisting on being held every minute of the day.

It is a proven fact that the more helpless you act, the higher chances you have of being babied. Nobody has this down as well as little Austin. And nobody babies him like Alaina.


Austin put himself to bed and Alaina decided to lay with him. Doesn't he look sick & sad? Alaina hugged him, patted his head and gave him little kisses on the forehead. She is such a little mother.

Austin didn't fall asleep until a couple of hours later while he was watching a cartoon. Tell me how anyone could fall asleep in a camping chair. Anyone besides Robert, that is.


Like father, like son, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bon Jour Cherie Kiki

So - sorry it took me a couple of days to check this out. But - wow that room is amazing! I am in love with those flowers. Did you see that somewhere or are you simply that creative and amazing all on your little own???
Good job Rob! (I mean mom) on the canopy. Beautiful, gorgeous, wish you I was there!
Twins are as cute as ever. I can't believe how huge Austin is!! what a tank. I think you officially have two football players in the making.
k - love you much. I love reading your writing - so clever. How did I not get any of that?! No music abilities, no writing skills, guess I was just left with the crap (I look sooo good in that picture -- and in that one, yep and in that one too!) Well, if you got no talent, just flaunt your good looks is what I always say. "I have always been like that!" k - I'm getting loopy. I'll call you tomorrow.
bean