Saturday, October 13, 2007

Robert came home today. Yeah! To celebrate we took the kids out to the park. This morning Alaina had dressed up and insisted staying that way when we went out. Of course, she couldn't leave the house without her sunglasses or crown. Really, who would? Not when you are as fashion forward as my girl. :)
The kids love having Dad around. They hung all over him the entire day. I have to admit, I was pretty excited he came home as well. Now that he's back I think we'll keep him here for a while. I even dusted off the huge, long list of to-do things I put away before his trip. I'd hate to let him settle in and relax when there are so many other things I SURE he'd rather be doing. Ahem. Like the garage....

We do have one big decision ahead of us though. Do we have Rob keep the new beard or shave it off? Any one care to give an opinion?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Alaina- Love the glasses!! And Rob has to keep it, at least for a little while!

Anonymous said...

Robert looks like a lumberjack! Reminds me of him doing construction work. Keep it or not? Hmmmm, I think Christy will have the last say.

-Mom Jones