A whole lot of craziness mixed in with precious few moments of sanity.
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Here are a few pictures of Jennifer & Jonathan's triplets on their quilt. Aren't those little things so cute? Doesn't it make you feel so tired just thinking about all that work? Plus little Devin, of course. But from what Mom tells us, they are doing just wonderful with them all. We are very excited to finally meet them this summer.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
A cute quilt and cute babies! I'm still amazed you have time to make such wonderful quilts for the family. We're anxious to see you this summer!!!
2 comments:
A cute quilt and cute babies! I'm still amazed you have time to make such wonderful quilts for the family. We're anxious to see you this summer!!!
Love,
Mom Jones
I didn't think the quilt could get cuter, but with the three babies on it, it's pretty darn cute!!! What a great picture. Much love, Mom
Post a Comment