Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here is Ethan next to his work of art, "Family Tree." After he drew the family he rushed back to one of Alaina's school projects of a family tree and copied everyone's names & the title. He was so proud of it. I thought it was pretty cool myself.

Last week Ethan was in a run-a-thon. He made it 28 times around the track which may not be surprising to those who know how much energy Ethan has but it still was pretty impressive. He looked like a real track star out there.

Look at him guzzling that water.

And here is a drawing the kids made of conference. I think this is President Uchtdorf. See how tall he is?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Very impressive. He would receive all 5 of his points on the NC K-2 assessment for his people drawing.:) I love kids' artwork at this age. Especially the placement of the arms. Why does every 3-5 year old think their arms grow out of their ears? Too cute!

Jim and Steph said...

way to go ethan.

Anonymous said...

Look at him go! You've got a little track star in the making. I wish I could be this enthused about running. My attempt this week wasn't nearly as energetic and graceful!!