Last week when Robert was spending his spring break out on a beach in Mexico, being fanned with palm tree leaves and being fed grapes on what he likes to call a "work trip" wink-wink, I was home, alone, with all the kiddies. To spread out all the fun on my spring no-break, I decided to take the monsters to the zoo in Columbia, SC. This little zoo is about 1 1/2 hours away and really a perfect size for little ones. Despite my whiner (Austin) deciding that he wanted to go home after 10 minutes of being there, we had a pretty good time. I'm trying to remember what we did with the rest of the week...but I'm blanking it out. That's not a good sign.
Here is our zoo trip.
2 comments:
Actually I'm thinking blanking out may be the best thing!
Hey, Chris, I love the short hair-do! I'm betting you're loving it too! Fun pics. Love, Mom
Post a Comment