Here are the dresses I made for Sara's little twinnies. She picked out the material and I got to pick out the patterns. Tammie let me use her dream babylock machine (Thanks!) to embroider the girls' initials on the dresses. They turned out pretty fun. And look how cute my little models are!
Lizzy & Ginny - The Yellow Dress Photo Shoot




And the Flower-Power Pink dresses.




5 comments:
christy- you are out of control. i guess those sewing skills have been hiding under a rock. you are a rock star
So sweet! My mom just made Molly a little summer dress out of blueberry print material. I think I will see if I can get it embroidered with her name. I love it!
These are adorable!! So cute- when did you get so good at sewing?
super cute dresses...what pattern did you use? I want to make anna another!
Look at you go Martha Stewart... i'm thinking i may need to commision some things for my little miss!
Post a Comment