Here they are, in racing position. Red, set, GO!

And off shoots Ethan, like a bullet. (Was that is second or third time around? I can't remember.)

Austin managed to hop/skip about 2o feet until he needed a good rest. Can you see Ethan, still going strong on the left top corner of the picture? Rob was a good sport with our baby boy.

After they finally made it around the (very small) lake, Austin was due for a rest. And a face massage. I think that is what true love looks like. :)

Feeding ducks.

My three lovelies.
And with me too...
Up the street there was this random little swing set next to three very large bulls. Weird.

Robert's shirt has a bull on it and under the bull it says, 'stud.' For some strange reason, this is his favorite shirt. Just in case you didn't know how awesome he was to start with...you get a visual.

I got about a million pics with the kiddies on these bulls, but I thought you might get overloaded, so I thought I would just put a few down. Laina kills me sometimes...she's so brave and such a tom-boy...she practically ran up the back of this statue without a care in the world. Even Ethan was a little cautious and Austin had to be pushed and pulled up by Robert.

And here we all are. What a crazy looking bunch we make.

More, you say?! Well, I just happened to have a couple little videos of the kids gettin' down after we got home. They were actually going super crazy before the camera got out. Ethan has been on a Robot dance kick and I can never get him when he is really into it. I did get a little though... Enjoy.
2 comments:
Great dancing! A perfect way to wear the kids out. I love the park. I noticed you forgot to race with Robert and the kids.
so a lot of those moves got silent chuckles, but the two outloud laughs came with Ethan's Tongue robot move and Lainy's booty smack... now i know you taught her that one, don't deny it...
Post a Comment