Instead of going into too much detail, I thought I'd just let the pictures do the talking.
First my visit with Jim & Stephanie. Here is little Yve...can you believe how gorgeous she is? She is so much bigger than I remember.
cute...
very cute....

and extremely cute...sad, but cute.
This was my first time seeing little Oliver. He is such a sweet, sensitive little guy. I fell in love with those puppy eyes the minute I saw him. *sigh*
And on to Vegas! Noelle won this awesome package deal off the radio for 10 girls to stay at the Rio. And I got to be one of those girls. :) Here we are in our room. (Becki, me, Noelle, Anna)

Here we on our way up to the top of the Rio to the Voodoo lounge where we danced the night away. (Karen, Sandy, Noelle, Me)

And 51 floors up (if I remember right) and here we are at the dance club. Like the view?

Dinner eating over-priced but totally-worth-it Japanese food. (me, Noelle, Katie)

And here at the Bellagio...I felt like I just walked into Ocean's 11. But where were all my leading men? George? Brad? We must of just missed them.

Once we got healthy we enjoyed a visit from Nathan. Here he is, hypnotizing my whole family with a new app on his iphone. Just how interesting is a flying sheep? Apparently...very.

Alright now....smile!

And now...I'm off to bed!
2 comments:
A fun trip for you, Christy! Oh my, the long "chops" on both Robert and Nathan remind me of the 70's and their Dad's long "chops." (ie. sideburns)
ooh what a fun trip, except coming home to swine flu kids. Yea for you though. Every mom needs a trip away from it all every now and then. fun, fun!
Post a Comment