For example, here she is for crazy hair day. She brought down every single flower clip she had and asked for a style to showcase her collection. That is how we came up with this beauty of a 'do. (Austin woke up and asked, "Do I look like a mad scientist?" When I answered, "Yes," he grinned and said, "Perfect.")
Alaina was especially pleased because I let her wear a little crazy eye-shadow for the event. Woo woo, look at that girl.
Not every day is a special hair day at school, but that doesn't mean we can't be fancy. Here is a crown-braid. I think the only two people who can pull this one off are Alaina and Princess Leah.
And here is another fun braid to look fancy for a birthday party.
It's a good thing a had a girl. Don't you think my boys would look silly in all these funny braids? On a sadder note, Alaina told me that she was considering cutting off her hair because the 78 degree day we had last weekend was way too hot. When I looked sad, she said, "If I cut 10 inches off, I'll let you have it (made into a wig) and you can wear my hair." I guess I haven't hid my envy too well.





2 comments:
I love, love, love Alaina's hair! Convince her to just put it on top of her head when it gets too hot, instead of cutting it!
And you, dear Christy are amazing in doing Alaina's hair. A true artist at work!
Will you come visit NC and teach me how to do this?
Post a Comment