Robert was just as excited to make the shirts. Austin didn't care to get dye on himself, so Robert made his shirt under Austin's strict instructions.
Of course, Alaina wasn't worried about getting dirty and she jumped right in.
Ethan's shirt came out the most traditional. After watching several youtube videos (the only way we tend to learn about things these days) he was confidant that he knew exactly how to make what he wanted. And he did.
The process...
I even made one, one-handed. Spending the day in pj's and crazy hair. Doesn't get better than that.
I only added this next picture because it looks like Alaina never lost her two front teeth. Her bottom teeth fit perfectly in the empty space. She's a talented girl, that one.
And Ethan is just being fantastically handsome in the picture. Watch out girls! Here comes a heartbreaker.
I think we might want to make this one a tradition. :)








1 comment:
I love the tie-dyed shirts! Bring them to the reunion!
Post a Comment