Monday, November 11, 2013

In the beginning of October, we had a lucky weekend, where both Lora and her family and Jimmy and his family were able to meet up for a night at our house.  Lora and Mark were in Vegas for the weekend for a work event/party and Jim and Steph were passing through to visit with Steph's Mom and sister.  

What makes these small visits fun is that there isn't any big event to get ready for.  Instead we just get to hang out for an evening or two.  And I must say.  Hanging out can be pretty fun and  pretty relaxed.



Here is a quick snap of all those kiddies together.  Yve, Alaina, Porter, Joseph, Naomi, Oliver, Austin, Jason and Ethan on the top.


Jason can be such a pill when it comes to warming up to new people.  He gets a little grouchy and starts to cling on to me and Rob.  Of course, when it comes to Jim...that doesn't happen.  Both Jim and Spence have magical uncle powers that get even the most skeptical kid to react to them.  Does this kid look moody or clingy to you?  


It's magic, I tell you.



Here's my goose painting his pumpkin.  We did all the decorating and cutting of the pumpkins the night before halloween.  I'm afraid I was too tired to lead the charge on this one, so after helping to set up...I went to bed.  Robert was so busy with the kids that this ended up being the only picture.  You can imagine, the pumpkins were as detailed as usual.  Just use your imagination.  ;)


No comments: