Sunday, December 01, 2013

For the rest of our trip to California, we just enjoyed spending time with Spencer's family.  One day, while Lisa was at work, Robert and Spence spent the morning working on the electrical system at the house while I spent a beautiful day at the park with the kids.  The next day we watched Spencer coach both Myles' and Ellie's soccer teams.  These kids really worked the field out there.  (Must be the great coach!)












That evening we went to hang out at the beach.  It was a little chilly for me, but that didn't stop the kids from doing everything from playing football, making sandcastles and running in the waves.  Brrr!








I actually stayed nice and toasty since Jason conked out right before we got to the beach again, and stayed asleep the entire time.


Just look at that cozy little guy!


We loved our visit to Spencer and Lisa's home.  I just can't believe we hadn't made it there earlier.  We'll have to get back there this next summer so Spencer can teach the kids how to surf.  :)

No comments: