Here are a bunch of extra pictures from our visit to Utah. After the Scribner Reunion, I stayed in Utah for a couple of weeks with the kids. Robert had gone back to work. We went to a colonial festival with Mom and Dad and Jim's family.
Here is a lego set that Austin put together. He rented it the lego set out and after he made it, we could send it back for a different set.
Bath time with Penny, Peter, Ellie and Jason.
We celebrated Mathew's, Yve's and Robin's birthdays.
Here are some of these girl cousins. Lucy, Laina, Ellie and Yve
We went to lunch with Uncle Tom, Aunt Robert, Uncle Alf and and Joyce.
Visited Russ' family.
And visited the Dead Animal Museum. Not sure the proper name... The kids love it, but I have to admit that I find it rather creepy.


















No comments:
Post a Comment