Right after we celebrated Father's Day, we packed our bags and headed of to the Great Blue Yonder, aka Elk Ridge, Utah. We got there a few days before our Utah reunion and we were able to hang out with whoever came around. There always seemed to be a mish-mosh group of uncles, aunties and cousins every day. Our kids were in heaven and we loved seeing everyone together. Here are a few random shots from those days...
Playing bouls with Uncle Scottie, Grandpa and Tommy
Jason loved hanging out on the lawn mower. I've got to make sure we put that to use int the future!
Jason and Naomi dressing up
Maggie
Mathew
Grandma with Ethan, Oliver, Yve, Emmett and Alaina.
Robbyn and Peter reading
Mom and Dad always tell me how much they love living up in the hills at Elk Ridge. I always think that it was too crazy of a hill in the back yard, too snowy in the winter and just a little too far from most stores. I do have to admit, however, that the view is always breathtaking and always changing.










No comments:
Post a Comment