Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The next day we took the entire group to San Francisco to take a ferry over to Alcatraz.  It turned out to be a gorgeous day on the bay and we had a great time walking around the old prison grounds.  


Wyatt, Devon, Ethan and Ryan







It is always great to find new ways to keep the kids in line.  Once we spent one whole minute being shut into the Hole (a sound-proof cell without any windows, furniture or lights!  Believe me, one minute in that cell feels like an hour.) we were able to inspire all sorts of good behavior.  

Overall it was a wonderful experience to spend with cousins that we don't get to see as often as we'd like to.  I can't wait until we get together again.



1 comment:

Tom and Annette said...

I love all your pictures! I need copies!!!! It was a fun and special time with the family!