Friday, October 03, 2014

Our last week in Santa Rosa, we spent with Gina and her family.  It was just me and the little boys since Robert had returned to work, the twins were spending a week with Grandma and Grandpa Jones and Ethan was spending a week with Grandma and Grandpa Scribner.  That means that both little boys got spoiled rotten by all.  I hung out with the cousins and even went to a Zumba class with Gina (that is when I realized just how out of shape I was...when the old birdies in the classes are kicking your trash, it's a clue!)

It was fun to see Hunter (just finished with his first year of college) Bryant and Bella (both about to head off for their first year of college.)  I'm amazed at how quick they all grew up and became real people.  Their enthusiasm was infectious and I adored the time we got to chat about their futures.  




We all spent one afternoon at the park.




Look at these handsome boys!


While we were there we got to help celebrate Thatcher's Birthday


But best of all, according to Jason, was the instant BFF he found in Shydon.


It didn't take long for him to forge a cousin crush.  (who could blame him!)






Jason cracks me up!.




No comments: