Waiting for the bus.
For the first half of the day, Robert went around with the big kids and I was able to stay with the little ones. I have to say, this may have been my favorite part. The little boys were just so excited about everything that they did. Seeing the wonder on their faces made it worth the lines (which were really small since we went on a Thursday after school had started in California.) What was the biggest bonus? Not hearing big kids argue about what ride they wanted to do next. :)
After we met up with the Robert and the big kids again, Robert and I made a big decision together. We decided to let our big kids go out for a few hours by themselves. I have to say, that was harder to do than you might expect. We've never let the kids go alone in a theme park. We gave them a meet up point and off they went. Like real people. :) Robert and I were able to spend some fun time together with just the little ones.
The little boys' favorite times at the park were spinning on the teacups and meeting Micky Mouse.
Just look at the anticipation they had before the ride started:
Emmett wasn't so sure about the rollercoaster we took him on:















No comments:
Post a Comment