Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Right before we took off to Georgia, we managed to squeeze in one last week-end trip to Utah to see my very first Nephew's wedding.  Josh and Kelsey tied the knot at the Mount Timpanogos temple.  It was fun to be for their big day. 



During the reception, it was a great time to gather together a bunch of my nieces.  These girls are all so wonderful, each with such a different personality.  While we were in Nevada, we really got the opportunity to watch them grow a little bit.  


Now half of them are starting to break free of their little girl status and join the ranks of young women.  They are smart, kind and just really, really good girls.  I'm really going to miss our random trips to visit with them.

This is not the best picture...but just look at these three.  Lucy and Yve are now both taller than I am.  (Alaina is still hoping...)  I love watching the three of them talk and laugh together.  Alaina wishes she could move right in.  I can't imagine how the next year will change them.





Here are just a couple more random pictures before we moved.

Robert with all his boys at Costco.


Alaina, Austin and Ethan with their church group, visiting the temple.  Look how respectful they all looks.  :)  (Those boys crack me up the most.  I've never seen any of them look so still.)


No comments: