Saturday, September 23, 2017

July 26, 2017

Lora welcomed Audrey Kay & Anna Cecile to the world.  They were born beautiful and healthy.  I was so lucky to be there at the hospital.  I got to see them just a few minutes after birth and it was a magical thing to see.

Here are some of my many, many pictures.










Auntie Christy's favorite twins (sorry kids!)




Grandma Kay.




Jojo...the minute he realized he just got knocked down a couple rungs on the ladder.  Look at that face!  He must be thinking "What is going on here!"


And now...he is really not sure he's happy about the situation.



Naomi, however, is quite pleased.



Love these little girls!!!


1 comment:

Mom Scribner said...

I love these pictures. I'm so glad you were there with Lora - a moment that neither of you will forget. I was in Del Rio, Texas when Joyce gave birth to Danny. He came five weeks early, so I was with Joyce several weeks before my mother and father got down there - they came in Grandpa's plane and that's how we went home, but to get there I rode buses for thirty-six hours.