Monday, August 26, 2019

I spent a day in Tennessee with Laina as she climbed with her rock climbing group at Stone Fort.  It was so fun watching her do what she loves to do.   She was the last one to leave and I think she would have stayed for hours more if she could have.


She got this climb the first try...and no one else got it.  She rocks.  :)





Here is her climbing group at Adrenaline Climbing.


No matter how many times I told them that it was just a crack...they all told me it was a climb.


This little series is a progression of one of her climbs.  I just thought it was so amazing to watch her reach places I thought she couldn't possible reach and pull up on places I didn't think she would find the strength to accomplish.  She did it nonetheless.








And success!!!!


This last pictures was just a small part of a climb she nearly completed.  It was really complicated and required her to be upside-down for half of it.  Maybe next time, Laine.




No comments: